web console messed up

Maurice Mohlek
On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.

labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
button is gone.
The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.

Do you have the same problems?

If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
is nearly useless now.

Greetings,
maurice

Re: web console messed up

Harald Pehl
Can you provide some more details? What browser are you using? Can you click on the version number in the lower left corner of the console and report the version numbers shown there?

Thanks
Harald

> Am 16.06.2015 um 14:41 schrieb Maurice Mohlek <[hidden email]>:
>
> On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.
>
> labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
> button is gone.
> The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.
>
> Do you have the same problems?
>
> If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
> is nearly useless now.
>
> Greetings,
> maurice

---
Harald Pehl
JBoss by Red Hat
http://hpehl.info

Re: web console messed up

To me this sounds like the some artefacts (i.e. css) are not fully loaded. Try to clear your browser cache and reload. In any case we would need to know the browser/os combination you are using.

Regards, Heiko

> On 16 Jun 2015, at 14:41, Maurice Mohlek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.
>
> labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
> button is gone.
> The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.
>
> Do you have the same problems?
>
> If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
> is nearly useless now.
>
> Greetings,
> maurice

Re: web console messed up

Romain PELISSE
Never assume whatever is render is render the same everywhere else ;) -
so could you provide a screenshot ?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 02:45:48PM +0200, Harald Pehl wrote:

> Can you provide some more details? What browser are you using? Can you click on the version number in the lower left corner of the console and report the version numbers shown there?
>
> Thanks
> Harald
>
> > Am 16.06.2015 um 14:41 schrieb Maurice Mohlek <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.
> >
> > labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
> > button is gone.
> > The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.
> >
> > Do you have the same problems?
> >
> > If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
> > is nearly useless now.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > maurice
>
> ---
> Harald Pehl
> JBoss by Red Hat
> http://hpehl.info

Best Regards,
http://developerblog.redhat.com/author/rpelisse/

Romain PELISSE
Software Engineer
Red Hat GmbH
Zieher Business Centers,
Am Treptower Park 75,
12435 Berlin
Germany
Cell (DE): +49 (0) 172-7442628
Cell (FR): +33 (0) 669304455

Delivering value year after year

Red Hat ranks # 1 in value among software vendors

http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Freedom...Courage...Commitment...Accountability

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Charles Peters

Re: web console messed up

Chao Wang
On 06/16/2015 08:49 PM, Heiko Braun wrote:
To me this sounds like the some artefacts (i.e. css) are not fully loaded. Try to clear your browser cache and reload. In any case we would need to know the browser/os combination you are using.
I also saw similar issue in Wildfly9 CR2 with version 2.7.1.Final, Fedora 22 + Firefox 38.0.5 and Chrome 43.0.2357.81. Current master 2.8.0.Alpha0 looks like the same.

Regards, Heiko

On 16 Jun 2015, at 14:41, Maurice Mohlek [hidden email] wrote:

On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.

labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
button is gone.
The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.

Do you have the same problems?

If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
is nearly useless now.

Greetings,
maurice

Chao Wang
Software Engineer

Re: web console messed up

Heiko Braun

A similar issue, you mean broken layouts?
Did clearing the cache help?
Can you provide a screenshot?

Regards, Heiko