[wildfly-dev] ARQ container cannot fetch deployment from client side any more

[wildfly-dev] ARQ container cannot fetch deployment from client side any more

Thomas Diesler
Folks,

lately lots of wildfly integration tests fail because the ARQ service cannot fetch a deployment from the client side any more

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not communicate with client side
        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.jmx.JMXCommandService.execute(JMXCommandService.java:60)
        at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.deployment.ContainerDeployer.getDeployment(ContainerDeployer.java:58)

would you know what causes this?

cheers
--thomas

Re: [wildfly-dev] ARQ container cannot fetch deployment from client side any more

Darran Lofthouse
Hi Thomas,

Is this something easily reproducible?

On 06/09/13 11:56, Thomas Diesler wrote:

> Folks,
>
> lately lots of wildfly integration tests fail because the ARQ service cannot fetch a deployment from the client side any more
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not communicate with client side
> at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.jmx.JMXCommandService.execute(JMXCommandService.java:60)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.deployment.ContainerDeployer.getDeployment(ContainerDeployer.java:58)
>
> would you know what causes this?
>
> cheers
> --thomas

Re: [wildfly-dev] ARQ container cannot fetch deployment from client side any more

Thomas Diesler
I see it with the jbosgi integration tests against the latest wildfly master

There have been no changes on my side.

cheers
--thomas

On Sep 6, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Darran Lofthouse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Is this something easily reproducible?

On 06/09/13 11:56, Thomas Diesler wrote:
Folks,

lately lots of wildfly integration tests fail because the ARQ service cannot fetch a deployment from the client side any more

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not communicate with client side
at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.jmx.JMXCommandService.execute(JMXCommandService.java:60)
at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.deployment.ContainerDeployer.getDeployment(ContainerDeployer.java:58)

would you know what causes this?

cheers
--thomas

Re: [wildfly-dev] ARQ container cannot fetch deployment from client side any more

Darran Lofthouse
I will see if I can reproduce - we have had minor Remoting JMX updates.