[wildfly-dev] Embeddable EJB container not starting

[wildfly-dev] Embeddable EJB container not starting

Arun Gupta
Starting an embeddable EJB container as:

try (EJBContainer container =
javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer()) {
}

gives:

javax.ejb.EJBException: No EJBContainer provider available: no
provider names had been found.
at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.reportError(EJBContainer.java:216)
at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:146)
at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:102)
at org.javaee7.ejb.embeddable.MyBeanTest.testSayHello(MyBeanTest.java:80)

Which JAR contains the embeddable EJB container ?

Arun

--
http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta

zip

Re: [wildfly-dev] Embeddable EJB container not starting

zip
Hey,

I am currently running in the same issue.

As Stuart mentioned as of EE7 "createEJBContainer()" is no longer required.

But:
How do I get the EJBContainer running?
What do I have to do, or to be more precisely: What is the Java EE 7 way to get my tests to work?

Can someone enlighten me?

Thank you very much
- zip
Stuart Douglas wrote
This is no longer required as of EE7 so we removed it.

Stuart

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Arun Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Starting an embeddable EJB container as:
>
> try (EJBContainer container =
> javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer()) {
> }
>
> gives:
>
> javax.ejb.EJBException: No EJBContainer provider available: no
> provider names had been found.
> at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.reportError(EJBContainer.java:216)
> at
> javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:146)
> at
> javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:102)
> at org.javaee7.ejb.embeddable.MyBeanTest.testSayHello(MyBeanTest.java:80)
>
> Which JAR contains the embeddable EJB container ?
>
> Arun
>
> --
> http://blog.arungupta.me
> http://twitter.com/arungupta

Re: [wildfly-dev] Embeddable EJB container not starting

Stefan Cordes
Hmm. No longer required?
Then obviously Oracle Docu is out of date:
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/tutorial/doc/ejb-embedded002.htm