[wildfly-dev] WFLY-1786

Frank Langelage-2
It would be very nice if someone (Jason or someone else) could have a
look at this problem.
Without complete support port-offset I cannot have JBoss and WildFly
online the same time.
Thanks in advance!

Re: [wildfly-dev] WFLY-1786

Alessio Soldano
This is currently assigned to me and I'll try to have a look asap, but
that won't likely be before end of the week.
If anyone else has some free time, feel free to help ;-)

Alessio

On 24/09/13 22:25, Frank Langelage wrote:
> It would be very nice if someone (Jason or someone else) could have a
> look at this problem.
> Without complete support port-offset I cannot have JBoss and WildFly
> online the same time.
> Thanks in advance!

Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [wildfly-dev] WFLY-1786

Jaikiran Pai
I've found out what the problem is. Give me a few minutes and I might be
able to get a fix.

-Jaikiran
On Wednesday 25 September 2013 12:28 PM, Alessio Soldano wrote:

> This is currently assigned to me and I'll try to have a look asap, but
> that won't likely be before end of the week.
> If anyone else has some free time, feel free to help ;-)
>
> Alessio
>
> On 24/09/13 22:25, Frank Langelage wrote:
>> It would be very nice if someone (Jason or someone else) could have a
>> look at this problem.
>> Without complete support port-offset I cannot have JBoss and WildFly
>> online the same time.
>> Thanks in advance!

Re: [wildfly-dev] WFLY-1786

Alessio Soldano
Thanks Jaikiran!

On 25/09/13 09:39, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> I've found out what the problem is. Give me a few minutes and I might
> be able to get a fix.
>
> -Jaikiran
> On Wednesday 25 September 2013 12:28 PM, Alessio Soldano wrote:
>> This is currently assigned to me and I'll try to have a look asap, but
>> that won't likely be before end of the week.
>> If anyone else has some free time, feel free to help ;-)
>>
>> Alessio
>>
>> On 24/09/13 22:25, Frank Langelage wrote:
>>> It would be very nice if someone (Jason or someone else) could have a
>>> look at this problem.
>>> Without complete support port-offset I cannot have JBoss and WildFly
>>> online the same time.
>>> Thanks in advance!

Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss